Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Welcome to Life and Lipgloss!!!!

A dear friend of mine has been bugging me for awhile to start blogging, so here I am.  Thank you Chelsey for being the relentless wonderful person that you are! I couldn't have done this without you.

I'm starting this blog because of my deep passion of everything beauty.  But the more I think about it, I have two extreme passions in my life and beauty is only second to my family.  So, I plan to not only to blog about all the wonderful discoveries in the beauty industry that I uncover, but of all the wonderful happenings of my family that make my life worth living.

Some days it may be a write-up on the newest and greatest beauty find and others about the silly things my kids and husband do/say.

Welcome to my blog everyone, I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do!

Karen

Mood today?

1 comment:

  1. Awww you're too sweet :) I'm so happy you decided to join the utter awesomeness that is blogging. You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to start reading your entries!

    ReplyDelete